David McGue's Qualifications
Licenses and Degrees
- Professional Counselor / Psychotherapist in Private Practice, Feb 2011 - Present
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Counselor at WorkLife Hawaii, Feb 2011 - Present
- Founder of HawaiiTherapist.com - "Hawaii's Therapy Directory", 2010 - Present
- Mental Health Clinican at Community Research Foundation, San Diego, CA, 2007-2010
- Psychology Intern, Tripler Army Medical Center Psychology Dept., 2006 - 07
- Crisis Therapist and Skills Trainer, CARE Hawaii, Honolulu, HI, 2003 - 07
- English Teacher in Osaka, Japan, 2001-2003
"David is gifted with an empathetic manner and excellent therapeutic skills...it is no surprise that he has achieved amazing results with many of his patients."
Ernest V. De Guzman, M.D.
Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist, Qualified Medical Evaluator
"David helped me think more positively, which not only helps me sees things in a different way, but also helped reduce my anxiety and stress levels at work." L.N.